Toddlers, Tonkas, & Thomas the Train

trucks!Mr. C. came to the studio last weekend for his holiday(ish) portraits and was accompanied by a small cargo van of brightly colored toys. Yes! To choose from, I had books, the largest legos I've ever seen, two ride-on toys, two hundred Thomas the train toys and one large fabulous tonka truck.family portrait
having fun playing in the studio
over the shoulderfamily portrait!I was slightly lazy and had neglected to rake my leaves before our portrait session, but Mr. C wanted to ride his red tricycle outside and now that I see the images I am SO GLAD I had six inches of leaves. They are so beautiful!outside with tricyclethe two boys
You may recognize Mr.C's Mom - I have photographed them both several months ago during a Scandinavian Child lifestyle shoot. Mr C was a perfect size for the orange Svan high chair!product photography