my new fabulous camera bag!

I asked Rebecca Byrd (of Zoe Bags) to create a custom hip and functional camera bag for me. I picked out the fabrics and gave her the dimensions of my equipment like lenses, filters, flash, batteries, memory cards. I wanted a comfy bag that was fantastically-roomy with a wider-than-average strap. AND it couldn't look like a boring man bag. And one more thing, the bag had to ALSO protect my camera. Here is what i got. custom camera bag
back of bag
I love it! Rebecca added some really cool extra details for me. First, there is a lipstick pocket (holds 3 burts bees tubes) and a clip for my keys -it lets me leave my purse in the car (if shooting on location). The outside flap also has a very cool clear business card holder, a large yellow pocket and a cute flower. flower detail
key clip and lipstick pocket
Although I wish I could sew - why would I ever learn to sew if I know people who are THIS talented? She said it wasn't even hard to do! OH, NOTE my new asparagus green office walls! in the top 2 photos. YUMMY.