headshots are fun too!

Erin came to the studio Friday for some theater headshots. Although my first impression was that she was pretty conservative, when the headshots were done - she turned out to be such a ham; awesomely cool, laughing, smirking, goofing off, and being really hip. check out the dress-over-jeans look. So Trinny from the British verison of 'what not to wear'.jeans and dress
totally cute pose
Here is one of the "headshots".
serious headshot
here is my favorite shot from the whole session. she was relaxed and the lighting was perfect. I am loving my new cherry blossom fabric (in the background) that I picked up at Hancock last weekend. You might recognize it from the baby photos. beautiful
We finished up outside on the golf course (my backyard). How awesome are those boots? golf green pose