my dog has fleas (& seven other non-photography facts)

After being on Frontline for 4 years, Marvin has fleas. I noticed the nasty critters while snuggling him on Friday night. Super YUCK.Marvin, in bed.I think it is time to paint the blue master bedroom. It was blue when I moved in - 6 months later, I definitely hate it. I'm leaning towards either a greyish purple or a greyish pinky color. Something really girly sounds perfect.

I have now cooked TWO successful batches of delicious homemade vegetable (vegan) soup. It has stewed tomatoes, green beans, red cabbage, red onions, carrots, zucchini, 2 garlic cloves and veggie broth. It scalded my tongue tonight.

The magazine is done. We should have the proofs back this week (they call them flats because the pages come printed 16 at a time in signatures all on one page). I will take a photo. This is the prettiest issue yet. If I do say so myself.

I have NO plans to go to the fair this year. BOOOOOOO. I wish I did.

I did not buy a single Christmas ornament this weekend - although I am totally excited about decorating my tree(s). I think there were just too many choices for me.

I mispell "their" almost everytime I type it. Clearly an exception to the "i before e except after c" rule my grandmother taught me.