Easter Portraits for Boys

I was a super cool photographer this year by bringing in two rabbits for my Easter portrait special. Live animals are cool! My favorite bunny was white with little black spots and was the star. The other rabbit was all black, but skiddish of the studio lighting, so she didn't get any camera time. Mr. G, was super gentle with my favorite rabbit, but was more interested in playing with some stacking rings he spotted in my studio! Ignoring the bunnyI love plaid. These shorts and the little blue rabbit his mom brought are so cute. AND I think this photo is really funny. Because Mr. G was pretty determined to NOT face the camera. not facing meI wonder how NUTS my clients would think I was if I brought some other crazy farm animal (like a goat or a pig) to the studio to pose with the kids...