my favorites: baby and kid portraits

facepaintlittle girl potraitbaby boy with bookPortrait. When I think of the word portrait, the (traditional style of) Olan Mills, JC Penny & Sears photographs come to my mind. Posed. Boring. A little, um, hokey. Hokey is SO not my style. Here's how I do portraits! First, outside the studio.baby portrait, in nurserybeach portraitoutdoorsy photographin air, on swingAnd some Danielle-style studio portraits - often on a white backdrop:crazy tongue portraitcowgirl babysuper hero portraithappy baby girl photobaby butt with parentsangel, studio photographMy two all-time favorite father & baby girl portraits:newborn in dads handsfather and daughter photo on blackNow that I am in Oregon, I have to start over. New clients, new babies, hopefully some magazine work soon (I LOVE shooting for magazines). I am not scared. I just have to get my name out there ALL over again. No problem. If I had kids, I would want some non-traditional portraits. HUGE, all over my walls...