golf birthday magazine shoot

Well, I am happy to announce that I had my first Oregon magazine shoot - this Saturday afternoon.I photographed a 7 year-old's golf-themed birthday party for Mom Magazine. The shoot was located at Golf City, which is both a miniature golf course AND a 9 hole par 3. It is pretty well known in Corvallis for the super friendly staff and well stocked bar (I know, because I've played it twice already).putt puttThis is the lucky Birthday boy, who was all smiles after his round. His supercool Mom, coerced him into wearing these silly glasses for me. I ONLY got three shots...birthday boyputt putting for the fun of itAll the kids played mini-golf, these two golfers were serious about the sport (and their golf attire) which I loved.young golf athletesThe golf themed cupcakes were cute (and delicious) and baked by Jessica over at Rocketqueen Cupcakes. A total hit with the kids, this party made me wish I could bake tasty cupcakes. And be 7 again.Rocketqueen Cupcakes, Albany OR