wild horses

Here are some photos of the house (and Dan), taken during our house inspection yesterday. He has been playing the song Wild Horses on his guitar for me, and I wonder if it is the running horse mural providing the inspiration... who paints this kind of thing on a garage? Do you think the neighbors will comment when we prime over it?here is the purple front porch. I am loving the mailbox, the light and think I want to paint the ceiling grey like the floor.
The kitchen is currently super retro. Red countertops and back splash with cream cabinets and accents of silver. Check out those knobs. So retro.
The floor however is completely gross. It is like Jackson Pollock vomited on linoleum. I think someone sponge painted it. Seriously.The bathroom is dated and needs some love. I do not HATE it, but I would love to see the tub ripped out replaced with and a clawfoot tub. And, I would move the sink and the door, so that might be a while before we do all that renovation. And here is the light on the pack porch. I love it. So simple. So old. I will not change this. Is that weird?