5 months old. With hats & props.

yellow jackets fanSo, you have seen Miss Eva before. She is the baby I photographed with a live bunny wearing the carrot outfit... Because I am leaving NC, we had to do her 6 month portrait session a month early. Although I could do much more with her IF she were sitting up by herself, I am completely happy with her shots.teddy bear ear portraitbear curiosityThe shot above is what I call a 'happy mistake' as I was totally out of position to take the photograph (Way too far right). The shot below makes me happy, just because Eva is cracking up. Mom was making some ridiculously funny noises...happy baby portrait sweet baby girl photographlaughing butt And I love this photo of her in a hat and bloomers. I wonder what she is thinking to create such a delicious expression.