babies!

This is Miss (brand new) Anna. If I could have a little baby who is calm and easy going like Anna I would have get in a heart beat! I wish I had some photographs of myself as a baby, sweet and asleep like this.I also wish that I had more photos of my mom smooching me like this. The amount of love between Rebecca and her baby girl really comes across in the photograph.I love nurseries. And all the stuff that can go into the decor, especially quilts and any homemade wall decor. The large painting and the crib mobile were Rebecca's when she was a little girl and I love how the curtains and shelf look together.
My favorite part of the nursery was the two mixed media paintings on the wall shelf. They were made especially for Rebecca during her baby shower. One of her friends made DIY paint by numbers kits, and people just picked which ones they wanted to assemble. I love the idea.

During each portrait session, I try to take a few photos with my iPhone: This one is my favorite. The colors are so pretty.